What is Holistic Learning Center?
The Holistic Learning Center is a gentle center for children, caregivers, and professionals seeking strategies for cognitive/linguistic growth, increased sensory processing skills, and nutritional consultation. We are committed to the healing process, on any or all levels.
Holistic Learning Center Offers:
- Educational evaluations to determine learning needs.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with learning disorders to include Skinner’s Analysis of
- Behavior Intervention Services.
- Caregiver and district staff training in such areas as functional behavior assessment/behavior
management, ABA instructional methodology, language acquisition and verbal behavior, sensory
integration for both OT and non-OT professionals.
- Sensory Integration Occupational Therapy evaluations and services.
- Listening Therapy for children with auditory processing disorders.
- Speech Therapy to include oral motor PROMPT techniques.
- Holistic Nutritional consultations to address dietary and
lifestyle factors. Extensive nutritional and lifestyle report included. Food shopping outings available.
- Social Groups to promote peer play.
- Cranio Sacral Therapy and Somato Emotional Release for all ages.
- Holistic Ocean Therapy
The staff of the Holistic Learning Center Includes:
- Susan Varsames, M.A. Ed., Owner, Director, Special Education Consultant, ABA Therapist, Holistic
Ocean Therapist, Cranio Sacral Therapist, and Reiki Master.
- Josephine Rinaldi, M.S., Ed., Educational Director, Classroom Consultant, ABA provider, Parent
Trainer, and Home Consultant for organizing your space for your child’s optimal functioning.
- Stacey Chisolm, M.S., Ed.,TVI, Director of Behavior Intervention, Board Certified Behavior Analyst,
Director of Behavior Intervention
- Nancy Guberti, CN, MS Holistic Certified Nutritionist and lifestyle coach and support group leader for
GFCF and SCD diet implementation.
- Christina Guarniero, M.S., Ed., M.S., Ed., Special Education Teacher, ABA provider, Behavioral
Intervention Classroom Consultant.
- Dana Carretta, M.S., MHC, LPC, ABA provider, Parent Trainer, Mental Health Counselor, Behavioral Intervention Consultant.
- Christina Lurentzatos, M.S., Ed., Special Education Teacher, ABA Provider, Behavioral Intervention Consultant
- Jennifer Kelly, M.S., Ed., Special Education Teacher, ABA provider, Behavioral Intervention
Consultant, Job Coach.
- James Qualter, M.S., Ed., Special Education Teacher, ABA provider, Behavioral Intervention
Consultant, Job Coach.
- Eric Soldano, M.S., OTR/L Sensory Integration Occupational Therapist.
- Ashley Thomas, Teaching Assistant, Behavioral Consultant, Job Coach.
- Alexandra Barone and Michael Rynne, M.S., CCC-SLP, Speech and Language Pathologists.
- Gina DeCaprio, Office Manager.