About Holistic Learning Center, LLC:
The Holistic Learning Center, LLC is a gentle center for children, caregivers, and professionals seeking strategies for cognitive/linguistic growth, increased sensory processing skills, and nutritional consultation. We are committed to the healing process, on any or all levels.
Holistic Learning Center, LLC Offers:
- Educational evaluations to determine learning needs.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with learning disorders to include Skinner’s Analysis of
- Behavior Intervention Services.
- Caregiver and district staff training in such areas as functional behavior assessment/behavior
management, ABA instructional methodology, language acquisition and verbal behavior, sensory
integration for both OT and non-OT professionals.
- Sensory Integration Occupational Therapy evaluations and services.
- Listening Therapy for children with auditory processing disorders.
- Speech Therapy to include oral motor PROMPT techniques.
- Holistic Nutrition consultations to address dietary and lifestyle factors.
- Cranio Sacral Therapy and Somato Emotional Release for all ages.
- Reiki courses and individual sessions.
The staff of the Holistic Learning Center, LLC Includes:
- Susan Varsames, M.A. Ed., Owner, Director, Special Education Consultant, ABA Therapist, Holistic Ocean Therapist, Cranio Sacral Therapist, and Reiki Master.
- Christina Guarniero, M.S., Ed., RBT, CAS, M.S., Ed., Special Education Teacher, ABA provider, Behavioral Intervention Classroom Consultant, Registered Behavior Technician.
- Christina Lurentzatos, M.S., Ed., Special Education Teacher, ABA Provider, Behavioral Intervention Consultant, Registered Behavior Technician.
- Ashley Thomas, Behavioral Consultant, Registered Behavior Technician, Job Coach.
- Gina DeCaprio, Office Manager.
- Jacqueline Fisher, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Louise Jacob, L.M.S.W.
Services at HLC in White Plains
MARCH 17. 2016, WHITE PLAINS - Holistic Learning Center, LLC, is undergoing training to earn its certtification of autism care from the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). This designation means that at least 80% of the...
Susan Varsames, M.A.Ed., Reiki Master, is considered a Reiki Research Professional by the International Center for Reiki Training
As of July 1, 2015, Susan Varsames, M.A.Ed., Reiki Master, is considered a Reiki Research Professional by the International Center for Reiki Training. She will be conducting formal research on the effects of Reiki for her clients. Participation in this research is...