What is Holistic Learning Center, LLC?
The Holistic Learning Center, LLC is a gentle center for children, caregivers, and professionals seeking strategies for cognitive/linguistic growth, increased sensory processing skills, and nutritional consultation. We are committed to the healing process, on any or all levels.
Holistic Learning Center, LLC Offers:
- Educational evaluations to determine learning needs.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with learning disorders to include Skinner’s Analysis of
- Behavior Intervention Services.
- Caregiver and district staff training in such areas as functional behavior assessment/behavior
management, ABA instructional methodology, language acquisition and verbal behavior, sensory
integration for both OT and non-OT professionals.
- Sensory Integration Occupational Therapy evaluations and services.
- Listening Therapy for children with auditory processing disorders.
- Speech Therapy to include oral motor PROMPT techniques.
- Holistic Nutritional consultations to address dietary and
lifestyle factors. Extensive nutritional and lifestyle report included. Food shopping outings available.
- Cranio Sacral Therapy and Somato Emotional Release for all ages.
- Reiki courses and individual sessions.
- Holistic Ocean Therapy
The staff of the Holistic Learning Center, LLC Includes:
- Susan Varsames, M.A. Ed., Owner, Director, Special Education Consultant, ABA Therapist, Holistic
Ocean Therapist, Cranio Sacral Therapist, and Reiki Master.
- Josephine Rinaldi, M.S., Ed., Certified Autism Specialist, Registered Behavior Technician.
- Christina Guarniero, M.S., Ed., RBT, CAS, M.S., Ed., Special Education Teacher, ABA provider, Behavioral Intervention Classroom Consultant, Registered Behavior Technician.
- Christina Lurentzatos, M.S., Ed., Special Education Teacher, ABA Provider, Behavioral Intervention Consultant, Registered Behavior Technician.
- Nancy Kaplan, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Jennifer Kelly, M.S., Ed. , Special Education Teacher, ABA provider, Behavioral Intervention
Consultant, Job Coach.
- Ashley Thomas , Teaching Assistant, Behavioral Consultant, Registered Behavior Technician, Job Coach.
- Adrienne Mecca., Administrative Coordinator.
- Gina DeCaprio, Office Manager.
- Kiley Cole, M.S., Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Nicholas Giarrusso, SSP, NCSP
- Stacie P. Pearl, MS, CCC-SLP
- Jacqueline Fisher M.S., CCC-SLP
Services at HLC in White Plains
MARCH 17. 2016, WHITE PLAINS - Holistic Learning Center, LLC, is undergoing training to earn its certtification of autism care from the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). This designation means that at least 80% of the...
Susan Varsames, M.A.Ed., Reiki Master, is considered a Reiki Research Professional by the International Center for Reiki Training
As of July 1, 2015, Susan Varsames, M.A.Ed., Reiki Master, is considered a Reiki Research Professional by the International Center for Reiki Training. She will be conducting formal research on the effects of Reiki for her clients. Participation in this research is...