School District Staff Training & Consultation
At the Holistic Learning Center, we are fortunate to have fantastic relationships with several school districts in the New York area.
Holistic Learning Center provides the following:
- Staff training and support
- Classroom visits to observe students who are exhibiting challenging behaviors to offer support services
- Behavioral data collection for the purpsoes of creating a Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
- Educational and occupational therapy evaluations and treatment
- Support for opening up new classes with learners with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, as well as support for integrating children into inclusion classes
- Training in Applied Behavior Analysis for staff and parents
- Parent training in both groups and for individuals
- Presenting at PTA and SEPTA meetings
Please call the office at 914-793-9100 to set up an appointment to learn more about our school district consultation services.